Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring 2011 RTW

Fall 2011 RTW shows have already began and I am barely posting my Spring 2011 RTW favorites! But, it is never to late to share what I love about the Spring/Summer trends. Living in the city can be tricky, but I have a feeling that the sun will be out more often this Spring/Summer. I have already purchased everything that I want for this season and I hope the weather permits me to wear all the outfits that I have wandering in my mind! The pictures below are from collections that have covered my favorite trends! All pictures came from style.com.

                                              

Marc Jacobs- Bright Color Trend
Get me a pair of red pumps and I will be ready for a lunch date and some shopping!

Gucci - Bright Color Trend
In LOVE with this outfit and all of their ads! 

Marc by  Marc Jacobs - Mid-length Trend

                                                  

Rebecca Taylor - Print + Mid-length Trend
                                                  
  Monique Lhuillier - Bright Color + Wide Leg Pants
Just got an amazing pair of red pants from Zara! Check them out!

Dsquared - Wide Leg Pants + Denim Trend
 Hoping that my new J brand 22' Hawkeye Wide Leg work out!Check them out and also see our new site tobi.com!

And I saved the best for last! Considering that I am a complete shoe addict, PLATFORMS are my ultimate favorite trend! The 70's made a comeback with this trend!

     Christian Louboutin, My Hero!

     Christian Louboutin, My Hero!


Chanel



 Charles Anastase
                                
Now, all I need is for the sun to come out and play! My new clothes need to be shown off and I need to add color to my pale legs.


<3,
brenda


 


No comments:

Post a Comment