Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Inspiration

The way that I start to read my magazines is by looking at the pictures first followed by reading the articles at a later time. Way later. After doing one run through, I go back and cut the pictures of items and outfits that I love! I take the pictures and make collages. Some pictures land on my cork board or my scrapbook. Yes, my nerd self has a scrapbook and I love it! My cork board is my daily inspiration, since it can be easily viewed. Often times, I wake up and I have no clue what to wear. What do I do? I go to my cork board and get some inspiration for my outfit that day. My scrapbook is just to look at and once I have a coffee table, it will be there for everyone to enjoy. The pictures on my cork board change every season and more are added every time I get a new magazine. As you can see from the picture below, the scrapbook is sectioned off with my favorite trends. I make a new collage for every season. These are just a few things that I take pleasure in doing for the start of every season. What inspires you everyday?



I also have some of my barbies clothes from when I was younger! Just to reminisce  <3 

Also I must add this, my favorite app on my iPhone is chicfeed. It is an application that has pictures from the following blogs: The Sartorialist, Face Hunter, Jak And Bill Blog, Cherry Blossom Girl, LookBook, and atlamira. Love Love Love! Some more inspiration to enjoy!

<3,
brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment