Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gagalicious

Today is the day! The day when I get to see one of my favorites perform on stage once AGAIN! I will be singing my heart out and have a FAB time with my girls, Natalie (check out her blog) and Kayla. The last concert was epic and I am convinced that tonight will not fall short! It is so amazing to see an artist so dedicated to her fans and truly go for what she believes in. Her last song, Born this Way, describes it all.

However she is not only a phenomenal singer, she is now considered a fashion icon by the CFDA. Her style is just HER and you can not help but appreciate that. She is who she is. Most people will believe that she is insane for all her outfits, but who cares! She is living her life and wearing what she likes. Are you?

Check her out doing the cat walk for the Mugler Fall 2011 show:

Seriously, how much more badass can she be?! The collection is so dark and mobbish, which I AM A TOTAL FAN OF! For you that truly know me, you know why. ;) Being the diva that she is, she purchased the entire collection and why not. She is Lady G after all!

She was also featured on Vogue's March issue. No joke, I plan on framing the cover.

Here are my favorite photos:

Alexander McQueen gold embroidered tulle dress. Tom Binns Design necklace.

Hussein Chalayan black leather jacket, Lady Gaga’s own.

Lady Gaga in Louis Vuitton silk blouse and pants.

“She has the fashion, the performance—the entire vision,” says Interscope chairman Jimmy Iovine. “It’s very, very rare.”

As if being an incredible singer and having a risky style is not enough, she is a strong gay activist! And I love her even more for that! I stand by her 100% and believe that every individual should have the right to do as they wish, it does not matter if you are black, white, or beige! ;) There is nothing wrong with loving who you are and no one should tell you otherwise.

To add to her amazingness, she created a nude lipstick and lipglass for all skincolors for MAC Cosmetics . She is the spokeswoman for their AIDS FUND and 100% of the proceeds go to the cause. I have the lipstick and it is truly one of my favorites. Go out and get it!

As you can see, I am a huge fan and I am beyond ecstatic for tonight! I will leave you with this article to read, titled: "Lady Gaga on What drives her" by WWD.

Have a fab Tuesday everyone!

<3,
brenda

1 comment: