Tuesday, March 15, 2011

24 more days!

24 more days until the magic starts for me! The magic that I am speaking of, you guessed it, seeing the champions play. After reading an article last night on my MLB At Bat app, I realized that some of the big players did not show their talent throughout the entire season of 2010. The Rookie of Year to begin with, Mr. Buster Posey, Freddy Sanchez, Pat Burrell, and Ross the boss. These guys were significant to getting our title. Most will agree that pitching was our strong point, we have not lost any major pitchers and by having these guys from the get go only adds to our offense in a major way. Let us not forget, the 21 year old kid, Maddie! Having the best record in Spring Training 15-5 can only signify that this team is ready for some real ball and I am ready for 4/9/11 6:05 pm to come!

Taken by Meeee!
One of the many pictures I took from the 2010 season!

<3,
brenda

1 comment: